Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Universe Turns Me Into A Stay At Home Dad.

So I now find myself thrust into the roll of stay at home dad.


OK so this was actually my goal. But the process I intended to get there didn't go as planned. The Idea was to replace my income from my job with my business. Then walla I'm a stay at home dad. Not how it worked. Instead made the goals of losing my job and become a stay at home dad with the income from business.
Stay at Home Dad

It's cool not all things go as planned. You know what they say "Make plans, just don't plan the out come." You're probably at this point wondering what is this nitwit talking about. The short answer I just lost my job this past Friday. I've been working on getting rid of that sucker for the past few months.

Maybe you have your own dream, it could be becoming a stay at home dad, or any thing else.


What inspires you? My inspiration for this is my desire to become a stay at home dad. Sounds kind of wussyish, huh? Well EF that cause I'm tired of missing out on everything going on in my kids life. I'm sick of them asking if could do something or go somewhere for whatever they are involved in at the time and not knowing whether I could be there for them. Want to take control of my life and give my family a better life.

If this interest you look me up and I can help you as I help myself. Come and rock the internet the stay at home dad way-


Click Here


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment